Ordering and Payment
Ordering methods: website, phone, fax or email.
Wholesale minimum order: $100.00. Retail minimum order: $50.00
Orders under the minimum can be placed by phone, fax or email and will be processed with a $10 Handling Fee. Regular shipping charges still apply.
- Published prices do not include shipping, taxes or import charges (where applicable).
- For prices on bulk oils over 1 litre, please call our toll-free line in North America (877-572-7662), or request a quote by email.
- All prices are in US Dollars and Canadians are charged at par.
- Rush orders and special orders may be subject to service charges.
- If a typographical error indicates an incorrect price, the correct price will be charged.
- Due to the volatility of the essential oil market, prices are subject to change without notice.
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
- Bank drafts, personal cheques and money orders are accepted for orders; however, the order will not be shipped until payment is received and cleared; usually 10 business days.
- Overseas wire transfers are accepted as well, but subject to a $10 handling fee.
- Credit terms may be negotiated for Canadian and US wholesale accounts in which the business has been operational for more than one full year. Contact our Accounts Manager for details.
- Declined credit cards may incur a $5.00 fee for each occurance. Please ensure your credit card has sufficient funds available before submitting it for your order.
- An NSF fee of $25.00 will be charged to any declined cheque payments due to lack of funds.
- There are no taxes applied to US and International destination orders.
- Canadian destination packages pay 5 % GST
- BC destination packages pay 5 % GST and 7% PST (unless exempted with a registered PST number).
Specials & Promotional Offers:
Most sale prices on our aromatherapy products are available through the shopping cart system. If you are applying an offer-code, please enter the offer code in the comment section of the check-out process. We will adjust your order accordingly.
Natural products may smell, feel and look different from batch to batch, due to a variety of environmental factors. These variations do not affect the value of efficacy of the products.
Shipping & Handling
All orders should be checked carefully on receipt and any problems reported to Green Valley within 48 hours of receipt of shipment as damaged or missing items claims must be made with the carrier within 7 days of delvery date.
- Inspect all packages at the time of acceptance and should you receive goods damaged in-transit, carefully verify the extent of the damage, photograph (if possible) and keep all packing materials and box intact, then notify Green Valley and the sipping carrier immediately. New items will be shipped to you as soon as damaged items have been verified by Green Valley Aromatherapy. You must retain the original packing materials until the claim is resolved. If you discard the damaged goods, we cannot process a refund or credit.
- Shipping rates are based on the greater of volumetric or actual weight (not product volume) and the destination. They are calculated at the end of the shopping cart process. See our Shipping times and rate sheet for more specific information.
- Any refused shipment will incur a 25% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please note: In the unlikely event that the shipping charge quoted on this site is inadequate, we reserve the right to adjust the shipping charge to cover our costs. You will be notified before any adjustment is made.
- Unfortunately aromatherapy products cannot be returned because you accidently ordering the wrong product. Products will be replaced or credited ONLY IN THE CASE OF:
- a shipping error on our part
- a defect in the product
- or damage (during shipping only)
- Claims for replacement or credit for the above reasons must be placed within 7 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Damaged or missing items claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise. Claims must be made on the carrier for parcels damaged or lost in transit.
- Returns are not accepted without prior authorization (parcel must be clearly marked with AR#) and a 25% restocking fee will be charged. 2ml tester bottles are not returnable under any circumstances. Returns will NOT be authorized AFTER 30 DAYS from date of purchase. All returned items must be in saleable condition (product seals must be intact).
- Customers must indicate on all customs documentation and the parcel that the shipment is a "return to manufacturer" or they pay any brokerage fees.
- Shipping charges are NOT refundable.
For answers to other questions you may have please visit our frequently asked questions list.